Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just an update

Life has been so busy and here I am gestating without telling my blog the gender of our baby. Baby number two is another GIRL! So I just had to post pictures of her silly older sister because I'm so curious/excited to see what another devily girl will look like.



Here's Teagan big blue eyes, blonde hair, underbite, itsy bitsy, and of course full of life and vigor. Will all our kids kind of resemble our little Teags?

From the time we were engaged we were constantly told that we look like brother and sister. So does that equate the same child mold? I guess we will see around October 11
Truthfully I don't think we look anything alike I mean just look at my nose it's clearly smaller than Devin's.


6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Yeah. You're right. Your nose is smaller and you eyes are more cat-shaped than Devin's. I think girl #2 will get some of those characteristics. Any names yet?

Jules said...

Wow! I must be horrid at keeping up on your blog! Congrats! i didn't even know you were prego! And it looks like your trip was a blast!

Ethnie said...

Congrats on having another girl! You just keep whipping out the girls and I will take care of the boys, okay? . . . even though someday it would be nice to have a cute little girl . . . with Hunt's genes I am not so sure it is in the cards. We'll see.

Ethnie said...

Oh, and I am so glad that you want to do the relay. Mandy wants to do it to. Maybe I can talk Ali into training for it. : )

Kazzy said...

That really is a small nose! teehee

dave&abby johnson family said...

ok now that is a fantastic picture of you! I am so stoked for you guys! again congrats! i hope to see you and your cute fam this summer when we come to visit!