Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

Here is our Haddie yes Haddie we came up with a name! I always thought it was so dumb to say that " I have to see the baby before I can name it" well here I am saying when I saw her I was like it's Haddie. Here she is all of 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long, born September 25 at 6:53 am. Sorry nurses right at shift change. Sweet little Haddie was so excited to come into this world seeing that she
was 2 weeks and 2 days early. After laboring for about 6 hours on half an epidural meaning it only worked half the time, and 3 pushes Haddie was here. I guess I could say that I'd been having contractions for about a week but we'll just count the time that I was in the hospital.
She is so fun and Teagan is such a cute "big Ister now". When Teagan first saw her she said " Hi Haddie I Teagan, your big Ister" It was too precious.
2 weeks old what to do? Oh yes get some pictures taken!

I love my sisters more than the world and I'm so so so happy that Teagan and Haddie will have each other for ever and ever.

8 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

she is so beautiful & I love her name! congrats again you guys!

Aimee said...

Love that last picture of the girls. Sisters are seriously the best. When you are young and old.

We can't wait for Haddie and Cash to goo and gaa with each other.

P.S. I think it is really fun that Harrison, Haddie and Cash were all born within 2 or so weeks of each other. Maybe we can all time the next ones together too.

bobandhaley said...

Congratulations! She is a darling baby. And I really like her name.

Rhiannon said...

So precious!!! I love her name. Great choice. I want to see her and all of you in person... soon!

jamie said...

Such beautiful girls!
We need to go play again. asap.

mort said...

Congrats! Joan And Tom Mortimer

Sara Ann said...

SO cute!!! Congratulations! Those two sisters are adorable :)

Jules said...

wahoo! Love it! I hadn't checked your blog in a while! Congrats, she's beautiful!