Monday, November 23, 2009

Seattle numero 5


Seattle has our hearts! I love Seattle, and I love that we have some great friends that keep us going up there at least twice a year. Here is another trip and yes that's a Buffalo and his extremely long tongue.So the pictures are in the wrong order so just bare with me. This is the Olympic Game Farm you drive in, bring whole wheat bread (FDA) to feed to the wandering animals, and enjoy your experience.... You'll see the experience if you can make it through the pics. Have I enticed you?
They train the Bear to clap, wave, stand up. So Teagan would hang out the window in the rain and clap clap clap to get the bears to mimic, and they did. SO cute, just wanted a big bear hug.
Cute Zebras well maybe not when there is constant fear that they will bite you and they are up in your face. Again get to the end.
On our way to the animals, we wanted a small burger joint quaint yummy great environment for road trips. Well we found it? We found burgers all right and they weren't bad, quaint interesting environment yes. So know think of the smell of the D.I. times 13942384 with grease on top of that. Then eat in that smell, and you have FAT SMITTY.
Did I forget to mention the place was literally covered ground to ceiling and wall to wall in christmas decoration. SMITTY loves Christmas. So the waitress tells us.
Teagan didn't know what to think of this place so she just held onto her fork and knife in case the 1981 decorations came to life.
If the Christmas decor wasn't enough clutter, the thing to do there is pin dollar bills up with pictures, business cards, your soul, and write cute little messages for all to see. So underneath everything is 20 years of dollar bills. You do the math apparently it's impossible.
I forgot to mention our fun trip had a great addition Jamie, Jamison, and cute Chase. This is us on the ferry on route!
Blurred face Teagan and Chase enjoying Pikes Market Place.
Champagne Mangos ummm more please.
The moment you've been waiting for. The main narration is Aimee she was the filming. Basically the adults were loving it and Teagan and Chase were a little terrified.

Lastly, I hope you all notice my cute new banner. Aimee so happily did it for me and now I feel like I can be a real blogger! Scott I can thank for always being our trip photographer. All these pictures were taken by him!!

6 comments:

ScottHeff said...

"They are...having fun with us!" Classic.

Aimee said...

I can't listen to it. Although totally funny my voice killllllllls me.

I like Jamison's comment at the end where he says they are like the chainsaw guys at a haunted house.

Good times.

jamie said...

So much fun!!! We want to go again sometime with you guys. I must find time to blog about it today.

I will always think of the 3 of us as team k. And I am still amazed at yours and amys mad skills..... If ya know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new banner...now you are WAY too professional looking! Teags couldn't be any cuter! Yum-0!

Rhiannon said...

That is so funny! So guess what, Sam saw you in the airport! Funny huh?

Kristel said...

Devin! I did a little blog stalking and look who I found. You have a beautiful family...good to see pics of you.
Kristel
liddles5.blogspot.com